Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Joys of Texting


This Sunday, while enjoying a most relaxing afternoon with Hitch and Wendy's Frosty Floats, my sister discovered the joys of texting (welcome to the cyber world, Hot Mama). For your entertainment I have posted the texting conversation that took place between her and my poor, defenseless guy friend:

Hot Mama:
"Hey big hunk, you are so sexy and hot...smootchies bootchies xoxo"
Victim:
" Alright who was that?"
HM:
"What? Why would you say that?"..."Sexy baby..."
V:
"Whats up?"
HM:
"I want your body...good lookin' Mmmmmmm"
V:
"Well what are you going to do to get it?"
HM: "The tickle monster is going to get you."

By this time, I had feared for my dear sister's sanity (and my freind's!), and decided to call this poor lad. After many minutes of uncontrollable giggling and outbursts of Right Said Fred's 'I'm Too Sexy,' we have admitted him to the Valley Mental Clinic, and the doctors tell us that he is expected to make a full recovery...after he stops singing the Campbell's commercial jingle...Possibilities! Sadly, the doctors fear he will never stop screaming at the sight of wiggling fingers. My sister, having been exposed to the heavy addictive substance deep within text messaging, has requested that she be buried with a Sidekick so she may attempt to contact ET in the afterlife.

Our prayers are with both of you...and anyone who has had to dance with someone rocking the 'Q-tip'...please throw it away.

1 comment:

Avery said...

Wow Priscilla I'm not sure if the world is ready for your blog.